ART & LUTHERIE 042395 DETAILS
Reminiscent of the days of freight train hopping and hitchhiking musicians, the Art & Lutherie 042395 Roadhouse parlor size guitar in Bourbon Burst delivers exceptional string to string balance and well defined articulation.
Whether fingerpicking gently or backhanding open chords, the Roadhouse promises excellent playability with a vintage vibe. It comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone pickup featuring sound-hole mounted volume and tone controls.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 1.72" Nut Width
- 24.84" Scale
- 16" fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 16:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian wood
- Fishman Sonitone A/E built-in electronics
The incredibly affordable Roadhouse projects and resonates beautifully alone or plugged in.