Introducing PD705 Percussion Pad - All-In-One Percussion Instrument
HXW designed PD705 around the drummers' need for sampling, editing, loops and performance, offered the perfect solution for expanding any setup.
- All-in-one, compact, portable and affordable, it moves obstacles away for percussion players trying to add more sonic creations into their performance.
- This 9-trigger multipad includes 608 Drum/Percussion/Effects sounds, 30 preset, 20 user kits and 8 loop MIDI. Built-in metronome, effecter, looper are assignable per kit.
- With 512MB storage, 128MB Flash-ROM available, it’s possible to load enough WAV samples to rich an entire gig and beyond.
- Nine LED indicators which will shine accompanying with every striking to the velocity-sensitive pad are designed for the dark clubs and venues.
The amount of mufﬂing effect can be adjustable on an individual sample to shorten the harmonic. Four setting types are available on sample A and sample B layer function to rich the trigger input for per pad. These powerful features are ready to support your vivid performance.
LinkedPad feature make it possible to trigger two pads at the same time. KitChain is used for creating a custom order of drum presets according to your preferences. 0-127 parameters are here to control the pan of the samples output, help you to use the metronome without audiences hearing.
The PD705 is equipped with three powerful multi-effects engines: 3-band EQ, Reverb and Limit, allows to have control over the master effects on the unit. With these effecters, you can simulate the real-time effects that perform in room, stage or studio environment.
- 9 dual-zone sensitive silicone pads reproduce full drum set sounds with snare, toms, kick bass drum, hi-hat, ride, crash cymbals, perfect for professional and beginner.
- Including 608 Drum/Percussion/Effects sounds, 30 preset, 20 user kits, 8 loop MIDI, 128MB Flash-ROM for importing large amount of your own original sounds via USB stick.
- EQ\Reverb\Limit, three multi-effects engines onboard and built-in metronome are assignable per kit. As the perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the PD705 will bring incredible playability into your performance.
- 5-pin Midi In \ Out ports, USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity, easy for recording. 1/4 inches stereo outputs (l, r), 1/4 inches HEADPHOHE output and 1/8 inches stereo AUX input. 2 additional drum pad inputs supporting to connect with dual-zone triggering pads, 2 footswitch inputs (kick pedal or hi-hat pedal).
- Add more features download the WaveManager software v0.22 & Firmware Update v2.02.