ChordBuddy Guitar Learning System Package
Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available.
As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all.
Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords.
- Instruction 2 Month Lesson Book
- Companion DVD with a 2 Month Lesson Plan Digital Online Access
- ChordBuddy Christmas Songbook
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The 2 Month lesson plan and companion digital DVD online access will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Christmas Songbook and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
Will ChordBuddy Work on my Guitar?
- Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3/4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″.
- ChordBuddy for non-classical guitars works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.
- If you have a classical and/or Spanish guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need to make sure to select the “Classical” version ChordBuddy.
- ChordBuddy will not work on half-sized (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″) (children’s) guitars. Or 3/4 size guitars that does not have standard scale length ( which is about half of 3/4 size guitars)
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
RIGHT OR LEFT HAND MODEL?
If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar and you need a right hand ChordBuddy.
If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar and you need a left hand ChordBuddy.