An affordable banjo from Epi!
Epiphone's MB-100 banjo is a perfect first instrument for a budding bluegrass picker. The MB-100's warm and plucky tone will inspire your creativity as your build up your banjo chops. Epiphone founder Epi Stathopoulo's first patent was for a banjo and the company has always been a trendsetter in banjo design. An ideal travelling banjo, the MB-100 features lightweight open back design, m Mahogany body and neck, a rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, and a Remo head. If you're getting into bluegrass or stringband music, pick up an affordable Epiphone MB-100 Banjo - and start pickin'!
Epiphone founder Epi Stathopoulo's first patent was for a banjo. In the 1920 banjos were all the rage, and Epiphone offered a complete line of them. It wouldn't be until 1928 that Epiphone would introduced its first guitar. So when you choose Epiphone's MB-100 banjo, you're getting an instrument with a wealth of banjo-making savvy buit in.
Epiphone MB-100 Banjo Features:
- A lightweight, affordable open-back banjo
- Mahogany body and neck; Remo head
- 26.25" Scale; 1.25" nut width
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Premium nickel machine heads with white buttons
- Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service