Value-packed '60s-style Thunderbird Bass
Enjoy the look, feel, and vibe of an early '60s Thunderbird bass with the Epiphone Thunderbird 60s Bass. It packs a pair of Epiphone's ProBucker 760TM humbucking bass pickups, designed to replicate Gibson's original Thunderbird pickups. The replica mid-'60s Tune-o-matic bridge sits atop a vintage-style "claw" tailpiece, while open-gear "Clover" tuning machines with 17:1 ratio combines an old-school look with precision tuning performance. Complete with a 7-piece walnut/mahogany neck with through-body design and mahogany body wings, the Epiphone Thunderbird 60s Bass is a great value in a vintage-themed bass guitar.
Based on the classic 1960's Thunderbird bass
Building upon the long-term success of the Thunderbird bass, Epiphone offers the Thunderbird 60s Bass Bass as a faithful replica of early-'60s Thunderbirds. This is THE original "rock and roll" bass, with the distinctive shape and traditional design elements — all for a price that the working bassist can afford. The Thunderbird 60s Bass features a rock-solid, nine-piece neck with through-body construction.
Great tone from dual humbucking pickups
Epiphone's ProBucker 760TM humbucking pickups are tuned to replicate the glorious thump of Gibson's original 1960's Thunderbird pickups. For tone shaping, you've got a separate volume knob for each pickup, giving you access to blended pickup tones you can't achieve with a traditional three-way pickup selector. A master tone control lets you dial in just the right amount of top-end snap.
Epiphone Thunderbird 60s Bass Features:
- Solidbody bass guitar based on early-'60s Gibson Thunderbird
- Rock-solid construction with 7-piece mahogany/walnut neck-through design with mahogany wings
- Open-gear "Clover" tuners with 17:1 ratio combine vintage looks with precise tuning
- Epiphone ProBucker 760TM humbucking pickups are designed to replicate original Gibson Thunderbird pickups
- Individual pickup volume knobs plus Master Tone control, all with old-school top-hat knobs
- Tune-o-matic bridge with "claw" tailpiece