- This pedal draws more current than a typical stomp box. Make sure your power supply can handle a 130mA DC draw
- FET Technology for tube-like performance
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ overdrive voicings
- Led backlit knobs
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
Fender helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, Fender has brought their expertise to stompboxes. Armed with FET technology, this pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from "just a little hairy" all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar's volume control, just like Fender's famous amplifiers.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance, and swapping batteries is quicker and easier than ever with Fender's exclusive magnetically latched 9V battery door.
From the Amp Jewel LED all the way down to the character of your tone, the Santa Ana Overdrive is Fender through and through.
• Effect Type: Overdrive
• Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Output Level, Voice Toggle (A/B), Drive, Boost Footswitch, Bypass Footswitch
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
• Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
• Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
• Power Consumption: 120mA
• Input Impedance: 1M ohm
• Output Impedance: 1.5k ohm
• Material: Anodized Aluminum