Includes LR Baggs Anthem electronic and convenient controls.
The Godin 047925 is a Metropolis LTD Natural High Gloss 6 String RH Acoustic Electric Guitar
The Godin brand reveals a new maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely the Limited Godin Acoustic Series. Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, the Godin Metropolis LTD Natural HG EQ will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum. The Metropolis Series offers plenty of eye candy through its classic yet modern design, while allowing for rich and defined tones. The Godin Acoustic Series-play it once, play it forever.
- Back and Sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 21
- Machine Head Ratio: 16:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Ebony
- Bridge Eletronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Controls: 1x Piezo-Mic blend, 1x Volume, Battery check, Phase
- Color: Natural
- Finish: High Gloss
- String Set: A6 LT
- String Guages: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
Richlite Fingerboard at a radius of 16 Inches.