GODIN 050147 DETAILS
Classic natural finish with ebony bridge and tailpiece.
The 050147 Metropolis Composer QIT, which is part of the Godin Acoustic lineup, is absolutely stunning and a real joy to play! It comes in a classic dreadnought size, perfect for that big and full sound. The body is made of a Mahogany construction with a smooth semi-gloss finish-with a solid Mahogany top and back, which are complemented by layered Mahogany sides. This guitar also has a Mahogany neck, so you can be sure to get rich and rounded tones, all the while being very well balanced with the addition of a Richlite fretboard, an Ebony bridge, and a 25.5" scale. Also included is the Godin QIT system with integrated tuner for convenient plug-and-play performance. Naturally, the Metropolis Composer QIT is made right here in Canada!
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back with Layered Mahogany Sides
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 21
- Machine Head Ratio: 16:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Ebony
- Controls: On-Board Preamp
- Bridge Electronics: Godin EPM Quantum 1T with on-board tuner and under-saddle transducer
- H.D.R: Not Included
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- String Set: A6 LT
- String Guages: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
Solid Mahogany back and layered sides.