At first glance - with its reversed headstock, fixed bridge, and iconic PAF Humbucker - you might assume that the Godin 051250 Session R-HT PRO is only suited for flat-out rock or metal! However, at Godin, we are passionate about designing versatile guitars that can produce the sounds that fit a player's musical style in the moment!
To achieve this in the Session R-HT PRO, we chose the Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1b pickup for the bridge, and two Lace Sensor Hot Gold pickups for the middle and neck. The combination of these three excellent "made-in-the-USA" pickups, together with a 5-way switch, volume and tone, gives this guitar a massive tonal range. Do you need a powerful, warm distortion but also a bright, open sound for arpeggio playing? The Godin Session R-HT PRO can take on either of these sounds with ease! In fact, you can play this guitar in all situations and musical styles, whether in the studio or on stage.
Made entirely in Canada, the Godin Session R-HT PRO features a basswood body and hard maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Our "acoustically tuned" matte finish and the use of a fixed bridge with through holes allows the strings to vibrate more freely, improving both the sustain and natural resonance of the guitar. To top it all off, the headstock features our "vintage" Godin logo.
- Body: Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (41.91 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 22
- Machine Head Ratio: 18:1
- Neck Pickup: Lace Hot Gold
- Middle Pickup: Lace Hot Gold
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker SH-1B
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Controls: 1x Push-Pull Tone, 1x Volume, 5-way Switch
- H.D.R: Not Included
- Color: Bourbon Burst
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- String Set: E10
- String Gauges: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Country of Origin: Canada
The Godin Session R-HT PRO is proudly made in Canada!