JOYO ZOMBIE - DUAL RECTIFIER CLONE AMPLIFIER HEAD
- ZOMBIE from JOYO's BantamP series is a very compact and portable 20 watt tube head. the immense wall of sounds type that from the huge 150 Watt tube heads but it is coming out of from this little ZOMBIE is so huge and aggressive. your chords will chug and punch, your solos will cut through the mix.
- ZOMBIE amp works great at lesser gain settings and lets you use your favorite overdrives to push it into higher gain with their own unique flavors. because of the High Gain structure of this amp, a noise gate, like our "Gate of Kahn" is a good idea to make your heavy chords nice and tight.
- The ZOMBIE also has a CLEAN channel that can take pedals really well, which makes it flexible and a great little companion for many situations where your "big" head is just not sensible. once you start working with this amp, it will feel as if you are playing through a much bigger head and your friends just won't believe where your sound is really coming from.
- The amp operates with a single 12AX7 tube in the preamp and uses a solid state power amp. the FX loop enables you to put your time based effects (or Phasers, Flangers and Choruses) behind the drive section and keep the effects sharp and not prevent them from being too muddy.
- The icing on the cake is the Bluetooth connectivity is great to practice with PlayAlongs or to learn songs. Careful, the amp is small, but loud… its 20 Watts can be quite a handful. If you want to practice quietly, use the built in headphone out with speaker emulation.
|Power adapter||INPUT AC 100-240V 50/60Hz OUTPUT DC18V/2.0A|
|Headphone Impedance||Standard 32Î© Minimum16Î©|
|Channel||Clean and Overdrive|
|Amplifier type||Class D|
|Controls||Gain,Â ToneÂ andÂ Volume|
|Switch||CleanÂ /Â ODÂ -Â BluetoothÂ -Â Power|
|Fx loop||6.35mm *2|