WHAT IS THE TONEWOODAMP
The ToneWoodAmp allows you to play acoustic guitar with different effects, UNPLUGGED – with the effects emanating organically from the guitar’s sound hole and the body itself.
HOW IT WORKS
Similar to the way the strings excite the top of the guitar to produce sound, ToneWoodAmp excites the back of the instrument, producing sound waves of effects such as reverb, echo, delay, tremolo and more, which interact with the natural sound of the guitar itself.
The ToneWoodAmp is also a multi-effect processor which you can connect with any Amp/PA system and is also an iDevice interface allowing you to experiment with audio and MIDI apps.
The ToneWoodAmp can also be used as a multi-effect processor that can be connected with your amp/PA. A “blend” option then lets you dial in your desired amount of guitar and effect. And when you're feeling extra experimental, you can connect to an iDevice and explore your favorite apps, effects, and MIDI instruments.
ToneWoodAmp is easy to install
A standout feature of the ToneWoodAmp is how easy it is to install. It requires zero tools and leaves behind no residue or markings on your acoustic’s surface. Once you complete the initial install, removing and reattaching your ToneWoodAmp takes mere seconds — a feature guitarists here at Sweetwater really appreciate.
ToneWoodAmp Solo for Acoustic-Electric Guitars Features:
- Innovative, unique amplifier taps into natural resonance of your acoustic
- Features Reverb, Delay, Tremolo/Delay, Leslie style Tremolo, Auto-Wah and Overdrive for a wide variety of tone and effects
- Each effect features three parameters for endless exploration
- 10 memory locations for each effect are available for storing your favorite effect settings
- Connect to an iDevice and explore your favorite apps, effects, and MIDI instruments
- Requires zero tools and leaves behind no residue or markings on your acoustic’s surface
- Perfect for practice and small, intimate gigs like coffee shops or house shows
Note: Due to the strong magnets used in the ToneWoodAmp Solo, this is not for use by individuals with pacemakers.